EmBeba Pure Diaper Rash Cream for Youngsters with Delicate Pores and skin . Journey Pleasant Balm with Constructed-in Diaper Rash Roll-On Stick Applicator . Pediatrician Examined Remedy for New child Child Bum
- EASY: No extra messy diaper lotions or butt paste! With EmBeba’s distinctive push stick design, our past natural diaper balm is a pure diaper rash treatment and rash cream applicator all-in one. By no means fear about ruining your costly diaper bag, or making a large number within the altering room once more. Simply twist, push, apply, and voila – glad child!
- SAFE: Our diaper balm is pediatrician examined and dermatologist permitted. With solely the most secure, pure substances, EmBeba diaper rash balm supplies a secure however efficient balm for new child and toddlers…even these with essentially the most delicate pores and skin on physique and face. Our merchandise adhere to FDA laws and are EU and Entire Meals compliant.
- EFFECTIVE: When your child has diaper rash, all they need is consolation, particularly from warmth rash. EmBeba supplies a fast-acting, eczema pleasant soothing diaper rash therapy in your child’s bum. Created from substances specifically formulated to assuage and ease pores and skin irritations and with a easy swipe.
- CLEAN: No extra sticky fingers from a jar of child vaseline or squeezing from a tube of messy rash cream — simply gently rub the magical stick straight onto any space of the physique! Due to intensive antimicrobial, yeast, and mould assessments, EmBeba child diaper cream can be utilized all around the physique to assuage rashes, dry pores and skin, sunburn, bug bites, warmth rash and extra.
- FUN: Our pure diaper rash cream packaging is designed along with your baby in thoughts! This diaper cream applicator is designed out of cardboard this little bundle of goodness is reusable and biodegradable. It’s brightly coloured toy-like design with a coloring web page inside layer, turns what could possibly be a boring diaper balm into countless enjoyable and ease for the entire household.